As a new patient at Hope Cancer Center, it is important to us that you feel cared for, comfortable and informed during your cancer care journey. To ensure your first and future appointments go smoothly, we ask that you always:
- Arrive at least 15-20 minutes in advance for first clinic visits
- Bring a photo ID and your insurance card(s)
- Have your co-pay ready
- Notify us of any allergies
- Bring all current medication bottles, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. If you are unable to bring the bottles, an updated list will suffice.
- Update us on any changes of your address, phone number, employment, marital status and/or insurance company
- Come ready with any questions or concerns that you may have to discuss with your cancer care team
- Schedule your next appointment before you leave the clinic. This includes lab and radiology appointments.
In addition to the above, we recommend that you bring a friend or family member to your first appointment. Having someone with you not only provides valuable support, it also relieves some pressure of having to remember every piece of information the oncologist will provide.
We understand that life is not always predictable and you may not be able to make your appointment. Should you have to cancel or reschedule, please provide as much notice as possible so we can accommodate other patients waiting to see the doctor.
Our sites are located in Warren and Youngstown, Ohio. To make an appointment, please contact one of the two Hope Cancer Center offices:
- Warren: (330) 856-8600
- Youngstown: (330) 318-1100