Each patient is different and we understand that–which is why our clinical team will assess your individual needs and customize a treatment plan that will meet them. Your lifestyle, overall health, and stage of your disease are some of the variables that may be considered in finding your ideal treatment option(s). Depending on your circumstance, you may receive one or more types of treatment, which may include:
- Chemotherapy - the use of medicines or drugs to treat cancer
- Biological/targeted therapies - boosting the body’s immune system to kill cancer cells and/or interfere with how they grow
- Hormonal therapy - a form of systemic therapy that works to add, block or remove hormones from the body to slow or stop the growth of cancer cells
- Radiation - use of high-energy waves to shrink tumors and/or kill cancer cells
- Surgery - removal of the tumor and surrounding tissue during an operation
- Stem cell transplantation - a procedure that replaces defective or damaged cells in patients whose normal blood cells have been affected by cancer
At The Hope Center for Cancer Care, we believe caring for our patients goes beyond the cancer treatment we provide, which is why we offer a variety of programs to support you and your loved ones. From support groups to financial counseling, genetic testing to counseling with our cancer social workers, we are here for you every step of the way.
To keep your treatment close to home, we offer two convenient locations in the Warren and Youngstown metropolitan area.